This practice aims to always provide the best possible standards of health care for our patients. We provide a complete range of services through primary care and take every opportunity to expand this range of services so that you will always have the maximum care available.
The Practice Patient Charter sets out a statement of what you can expect from us and what we ask of you in return, so that we can work in harmony together and maintain the aims we have indicated.
Our responsibility to you:
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy and help you to make the best use of our service.
- Any advice on treatment will be based on clinical needs. We will always be willing to explain our findings and the advice we give, including choices of treatment.
- We will maintain strict confidentiality over your details and will not divulge information, even to a family member, without your consent.
Your responsibility to us:
- Treat all of us with respect and courtesy.Accept that verbal and physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- Accept that your health is your own responsibility, which we can help you with but cannot take over for you.
- Learn from us how to deal with common ailments, which do not need professional attention and how to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Notify us of any change of address.
Patients have the right to wait safely in our waiting room to see the Doctor or Nurse and not feel at all threatened. We will do our best to assure this is always so by following the above guidelines.